Update touchscreens in interactive kiosks by adding touchless gesture control for hygienic interaction.
Ultraleap’s camera modules detect hands in mid-air and our TouchFree software converts movements into an onscreen cursor.
TouchFree runs invisibly on top of existing user interfaces. There is no need to change system hardware or write any code.
Provides Familiar Touchscreen-Style Interactions:
- A user’s hand is detected and shown as a cursor displayed on the screen.
- Items are selected by a simple Air Push motion like tapping the screen.
- Drag or scroll in mid-air.
- See Ultraleap’s Design Guidelines for more details on interaction methods.
|Call to Interact animation for Air Push||Instructional panel for Air Push|
- Install the hand tracking SDK (Windows 4.1+) on your kiosk PC.
- Mount an Ultraleap camera module to the kiosk PC and connect it via USB.
- Open TouchFree and configure it to work with your target screen.
- A hand-driven overlay now runs on top of your kiosk UI, enabling touchless interaction.
TouchFree is only compatible with Windows
To run TouchFree you will need the following minimum system specifications:
- Ultraleap Leap Motion Controller or Stereo IR 170 Camera Module
- Hand tracking SDK 4.1+
- Windows® 10, 64-bit
- Minimum Intel HD Graphics 530
- Intel® Core i5/i7 processor
- 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 port
Our standard hand tracking SDK supports Above Facing Screen and Below camera module mounting positions within TouchFree. To mount your camera module in an Above Facing User position, please contact Ultraleap. At present, Above Facing User is only available on our restricted Early Access Program.